SMITH STAFFING INC. "Locally owned and operated since 1998"
Many companies have misconceptions about the staffing business or have had bad experiences in the past in dealing with a temporary staffing agency. We here at Smith Staffing believe strongly in the value and flexibility we provide to our clients (as well as our employees) for businesses large and small. Our goal is to provide the perfect fit between employers and employees, at the same time giving companies the freedom and flexibility needed to adapt to changing work environments. The overall savings for our clients can be substantial and the superior service we provide is the icing on the cake! Here are some of the savings and services we provide that you may not have thought of before or that you did not receive when dealing with other staffing companies.
- By utilizing Smith Staffing your labor accounting procedures become streamlined. Instead of paying employee wages and accruing employee tax liabilities you simply pay one invoice. We are responsible for all wages and tax liabilities for our employees.
- Reduce or discontinue your worker's compensation premiums including your premium deposit, which is based on policy year payroll premiums and is between 15% to 25% of that annual premium, depending on your involvement with Smith Staffing.
- No more Worker's Compensation claims or on-the-job injury medical bills. Smith Staffing takes on that responsibility.
- Lower or eliminate your exposure to unemployment claims; with our employees you have zero responsibility.
- No more expensive newspaper ads or other forms of advertising for help, we will do it for you. We screen, interview and evaluate the prospective applicant before we contact you based on your individual requirements.
- Know exactly what your labor costs are/were for a defined time frame. Smith Staffing is able to provide you with comprehensive reporting that will tell you who, how many hours, and what your costs were by the week, month or year.
- Responding to an order or a request in a reasonable time frame that allows our customers choices.
- Sending the right person with the right skills, not just anybody.
- Verifying the employee is at the assignment.
- Follow-up calls to verify the employee’s performance.
- Correct invoicing and timely correction when errors occur.
- Talking to a Smith Staffing staff member when you call 24 hours everyday.
- Verifying the employee is happy with the assignment.
- If an employee is injured, making sure that employee is taken care of immediately.
- Doing the very best we can to ensure that our customers' and applicants' wants and needs are satisfied.
- We deliver paychecks every week to the job sites, unless requested by employee to pick it up in the office.
We serve Oklahoma City and Tulsa!
Oklahoma City Office:
3601 N. May, Suite B Oklahoma City, OK 73112
405-608-8000 866-822-1132 (fax)
1831 E. 71st Street, Suite 243, Tulsa, OK 74136
918-728-2555 888-839-5135 (fax)email: firstname.lastname@example.org