Many companies have misconceptions about the staffing business or have had bad experiences in the past in dealing with a temporary staffing agency. We here at Smith Staffing believe strongly in the value and flexibility we provide to our clients (as well as our employees) for businesses large and small. Our goal is to provide the perfect fit between employers and employees, at the same time giving companies the freedom and flexibility needed to adapt to changing work environments. The overall savings for our clients can be substantial and the superior service we provide is the icing on the cake! Here are some of the savings and services we provide that you may not have thought of before or that you did not receive when dealing with other staffing companies.
- Smith Staffing operates on a 90 day temp-to-hire basis. This gives both our clients and our employees adequate time to evaluate one another.
- Smith Staffing operates on a 14 day payment plan.
- Fill out a simple credit application that tells us about you and we will discuss credit level and payment options that best suit our concerted needs.
- Have a one-on-one interview so we can establish exactly what you want and give us the opportunity to tour your facility so we know the work our employees are going to do and where they are going to do it.
- Safety is a top priority at Smith Staffing. Should an accident occur, please notify our office as soon as possible. We will follow up with an investigation and an accident report.
- Do not let our employees operate any equipment or vehicles unless this was approved in advance.
- Please do not give our employees any of your property, for example; keys, pagers, cell phones or equipment. We cannot be responsible for any of these items.
- Loaning money to our employees is against the rules. Please notify us immediately if they ask. WE will resolve the situation immediately.
- Please handle the employees' time card with great care. Check it, sign it and return it to them or to us if that's the case. Their time card is like cash to them and they won't get paid without it.